Embroidery Operators are responsible for hooping and embroidering apparel and other soft good items such as backpacks, hats, etc… This job requires a strong attention to detail and a good grasp on colors. We operate Tajima embroidery machines.
Hours and Pay Range
Full-time 8 hour shifts, $17-$25/hr depending on experience
· Set up machine for production based on established guidelines & production requirements.
· Count and check products prior to production.
· Correctly place hoops on product in proper location using the appropriate backing/topping.
· Operate all machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
· Inspect finished products to ensure adherence to quality standards.
· Adjust production approach (frames, backing, thread/bobbin tension, machine speed, etc.) to solve any quality issues.
· Utilize production software accurately to track workflow.
· Routine maintenance of equipment and replacement of bobbins and needles.
· Maintain a safe and clean work area.
· Assist with trim and finish work as needed.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to read production specifications and properly set up machine accordingly.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
· High attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish common goals.
· Must be able to bend and lift boxes up to 35 lbs.
· Stand majority of shift.
· Consistent reliable attendance.
· Positive attitude and ability to work with others in a team environment.
· Paid vacation & holiday time.
. Retirement plan available
. Health benefits available
· Free and discounted product.
· Internal promotion opportunities.
· Eligible for performance-based incentives.